Wroclaw Market Hall
Wroclaw Market Hall is an absolute must in Wroclaw tourist maps. Designed by Richard Plüddemann and Heinrich Küster, and built between 1906-1908, is a precious neogotic monument. The building stayed untouched by the war and till nowadays is a mercantile heart of Wroclaw. This impressive building is situated between the main square and fabulous Ostrów Tumski, also known as an cathedral island.